Project Name: Maternity Allowance for poor mother program.
Project Duration: October 2015 to June’2017.
Funding organization: Ministry of Women and children affairs Bangladesh
Project Goal: More of people in rural area of Bangladesh lives in under poverty and women are mainly deprive and a part of mother and children are death their delivery period. So government takes this project to save the rural poor mother.
Project Purpose: reduce death of mother and children by awareness raising with support health center .
- Aware about mother milk and provide training .
- Aware to pregnancy mother and family member to intake high protein in pregnancy period .
- Assist by the health center about Anti natal and post natal support.
- Aware to receive EPI and family planning .
- To provide life skill Training to 100% vulnerable women.
- To provide IGA Training to 90% vulnerable women.
- To ensure savings collection and savings management to 100% vulnerable women.
- To include micro credit of Minimum 30% vulnerable women.
Project working areas:
|Chittagong||Rangunia||15 Union in total upazila|
|Boalkhali||09 Union in total upazila|
|Lohagora||09 Union in total upazila|
Beneficiary/Stakeholder: poor women and their family Upazila Women affairs Office, District Women affairs Office, TNO, Union perished in working areas.
This project will be continuing training for poor women .
Support to open bank account and money collection.
support to collect poor women .
provide training by specialist like Thana health officer, agriculture officer.
To ensure participation of women in training.
Provide 5 days training by training module.
To attend upazila and district level meeting and seminar.
To ensure necessary training for pregnant women and children health.
Ensure to submit quarterly report timely/As per requirement of women affairs.
Include with IGA activity with support of micro credit program to vulnerable women.
To ensure birth and marriage registration