Project Name: Safe migration for Bangladeshi Workers project
Project Duration: May 2015 to march’2017.
Funding organization: BRAC
Project Goal: Increase migrant service to establish safe migration.
Develop capacities to migrant people and their family about safe migration.
Ensure better service to migrant.
promote right to reintegration of returnee migration.
* Include with IGA activity returnee migrants and migrant family member.
Project Output: Training and skill Development.
* Institutionalization of migration forum.
* Service to migrants and their families.
* Digital intervention.
* Reintegration of returnee migrants.
Project working areas:
|Chittagong||Mirsarai||1 no Hinguli Union|
|12 no Koiachara Union|
|15 no Wahedpur Union|
|16 no Saherkhali Union|
|14 no haith kandi union|
|13 no mayani union|
Beneficiary/Stakeholder: Migrants and their family members, Community people, Community elites, Union perished , GO and NGO officials in working areas.
- This project will be continuing
- Monthly migration forum meeting.
- Migration forum provide several direct services through field intervention for public awareness.
- Awareness raising activity (like court yard meeting , maiking, video film presentation. Rally.etc)
- Counseling and service by DEMO.
- Pre decision and pre departure training for migrants.
•International Migration day observation.
•Provide digital service for migrants and migrants
family in working area.
Major Achievements: 16 Pre decision training for migrant.
- 06 pre decision training for migrant worker.
- 06 migration forum Committee formation.
- Project office set-up.
- 357 court yeard meeting are completed.
- 32 Vedeo show presentation in 06 union for awareness about safe migration.
- provide bank loan for migrant people.
- Provide digital service.